- The Greenblum & Bernstein, P.L.C. (G&B) Portal is provided as a convenience to our clients and not as a matter of right.
- You must have a user name and password to access the G&B Portal. Please contact G&B if you have not received your user name or password. The password assigned to you is not to be shared or used by unauthorized third parties. Anyone within your organization to whom you provide G&B Portal login and password information is bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein. G&B reserves the right to change client user names and/or passwords or to cancel client access to the G&B Portal at its discretion.
- Acceptance of your submission is subject to your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth herein. Submissions that may present or result in a legal or professional conflict of interest will not be accepted by G&B and, as such, will not result in a legal or professional conflict for G&B. For new clients, if you are not already a client of G&B, no attorney-client relationship is formed until conflicts have been checked and your submission is accepted by G&B. Any terms set forth in an engagement letter between you and G&B are expressly incorporated herein.
- You represent that, to the best of your knowledge, all data, information and documents contained in your submission are accurate and that you release G&B from any and all liability that may result from any inaccuracy or misrepresentation contained therein. G&B shall not be held responsible or liable to you or any third parties for inaccuracies or misrepresentations contained in your submission or any actions arising therefrom. If G&B takes any action to correct any errors or inaccuracies contained in the submission, you agree to pay all professional fees and disbursements associated therewith.
- In the event that your submission relates to a deadline, you represent that there is sufficient time remaining to comply with such deadline (not less than 3 business days) and that any such deadline has not expired. Further, you agree that in the event that your submission requires urgent attention in order to comply with a deadline, you will send additional notification via email or facsimile.
- G&B cannot and does not warrant that the functional aspects of the G&B Portal will be uninterrupted, error free or secure from hacking, tampering or intrusion by third parties.
- You are prohibited from using the G&B Portal to damage, disable, impair, or otherwise interfere with the G&B Portal, servers or networks. Use of the G&B Portal is at your own risk, and G&B shall not be liable for any damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the G&B Portal.
- G&B will use its best efforts to make the G&B Portal secure from unauthorized access. However, no system is completely secure and G&B makes no representation or express or implied warranty regarding the security of the G&B Portal and shall not be liable for any damages arising from any breach of security of the G&B Portal. Further, G&B makes no representations that G&B Portal service will be available at any given time. In addition, the G&B Portal may be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance, service upgrades or other causes.
- All forms within the G&B Portal are copyrighted and you agree to use these forms only for matters in which you are represented by G&B. You may input data into the forms; however, you agree not to otherwise change or modify any of these forms.
- G&B reserves the right to review any data entered through the G&B Portal. G&B further reserves the right to delete any data entered through the G&B Portal. In the event you enter data through the G&B Portal but do not submit it within thirty (30) days, G&B reserves the right to delete the data anytime thereafter.
- G&B is not responsible for malfunctions, acts of God, or other circumstances beyond its control that result in delay or failure of receipt of your submission.
© 2010 Greenblum & Bernstein, P.L.C. All rights reserved.