William E. Lyddane joined the firm in 1997 and has been a partner in the firm since 2000. Prior to joining the firm Bill worked for the U.S. PTO for 24 years, serving as a Patent Examiner, Supervisory Patent Examiner, and for his last 11 years there, as an Administrative Patent Judge.
During his years at the firm, Bill has prosecuted patent applications, supervised the prosecution of patent applications, coordinated the filing of new applications, conducted quality control reviews of allowed applications, and served as an Expert witness.
Bill semi-retired in 2017 and currently works remotely conducting quality control reviews of allowed applications.
- USPTO Patent Examiner – 1973-1983 (multiple mechanical areas)
- USPTO Supervisory Patent Examiner – 1983-1986 (Art Unit 357-mechanical)
- USPTO Administrative Patent Judge – 1986-1997
- Patent Attorney – Greenblum & Bernstein, P.L.C. – 1997-Present
- Licensing Executive Society