Daniel B. Moon joined the firm in 2001 and became a partner in 2006. He coordinates patent application filings with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and post-allowance review of patent applications.
Before joining the firm, Daniel worked at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for over a decade as a Patent Examiner and Legal Advisor in the Office of Patent Legal Administration.
- USPTO Patent Examiner – 1990-2000 (packaging machinery and processes), Work Details in the Office of Petitions and PCT Legal Office
- USPTO Legal Advisor in the Office of Patent Legal Administration – 2000-2001
- Patent Attorney – Greenblum and Bernstein, P.L.C. – 2001-Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Virginia Bar Association (Intellectual Property Section)