Enoch Peavey joined the firm in 2005. Prior to joining G&B, Enoch was a Primary Examiner at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Practicing primarily in patent prosecution, Enoch has expertise in many fields including medical devices, optics, materials, automotive, and 3D printing technologies.
As a former Adjunct professor, Enoch has taught college level course work in the area of Intellectual Property. Enoch has also helped with test development in the area of patents.
- Volunteer Lawyer for Foreclosure Prevention Pro Bono Project at the Pro Bono Resource Center of Maryland.
- USPTO Patent Examiner – 1999-2005 (mechanical devices)
- Intern at United States International Trade Commission – 2004
- Patent Attorney – Greenblum and Bernstein, P.L.C. – 2005-Present
Professional Associations And Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Peavey, E. E., (2021). “U.S. v. Arthrex: Supreme Court to Provide Long Awaited Resolution”, 17 Journal of Generic Medicines 154-156.