James Bonnamy is a patent attorney with more than fifteen years of experience in the field. James joined Greenblum & Bernstein in 2008 and became a shareholder in 2020. James advises clients in all phases of patent prosecution, and supervises patent prosecution in the electrical, computer, and software arts.
Prior to joining Greenblum & Bernstein, James worked in an IP Training Academy of a general practice law firm, receiving personal training in patent application preparation and prosecution, while attending law school part-time.
- Supervises patent preparation and prosecution in the electrical, computer, and software arts.
- Travels to Japan regularly
- Lectures to foreign clients on patent prosecution practice
- IP Academy Trainee – Dickinson Wright PLLC – 2006-2008
- Patent Attorney – Greenblum and Bernstein, P.L.C. – 2008-Present
- Milton, H., Bonnamy, J. (2006). “CIP Practice Under and Beyond the Proposed Rule Changes for Continuations.” Journal of the Patent and Trademark Office Society, Vol. 88, No. 9.