Naoko Ohashi joined the firm in 2009. She routinely prosecutes patents in electrical/mechanical fields.
Before joining the firm, Naoko was working in IP departments of Japanese companies in Japan.
- Lectures at Greenblum and Bernstein, P.L.C. seminars (in Japanese).
- Reviews Japanese language patents and non-patent literature.
- Intellectual Property Department in Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. (Japan) – 1992-1999
- Patent Agent/Technical Advisor – Greenblum & Bernstein, P.L.C. – 1999-2001
- Intellectual Property Department in Hewlett-Packard Japan, Ltd. (Japan) – 2004-2006
- Foreign Application Department in Toyota Technical Development Corporation (Japan) – 2006-2009
- Patent Attorney – Greenblum & Bernstein, P.L.C. – 2009-Present
- Japanese (native)