Sam Ebert-Zavos joined the firm in 2021. His practice involves all areas of patent law including drafting and prosecution of patents, in addition to assisting in Contested Matters at the USPTO. He has experience in a broad range of technologies, including medical devices, medical imaging, hybrid-electric and autonomous vehicles, mass spectrometers, batteries, information security, and telecommunications devices. Previously, Sam served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Lydia K. Griggsby in the United States Court of Federal Claims.
- Judicial Intern for the Honorable Judge Lydia K. Griggsby, Court of Federal Claims – 2018-2019
- Patent Attorney, Private Practice, 2019-2021
- Patent Attorney, Greenblum and Bernstein, P.L.C. 2021-Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association (Intellectual Property Section)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association