Sok K. Hong began his legal practice in 2009, and joined G&B in 2015. Mr. Hong is a partner at G&B, with a focus on patent prosecution before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Mr. Hong works with both domestic and foreign clients in all phases of patent prosecution. Mr. Hong regularly travels to Asian countries to meet with clients and provide on-site support.
Prior to joining G&B, Mr. Hong also worked for other regional and national law firms. Also, prior to legal practice, Mr. Hong worked as a consultant for a number of years for a global consulting firm, and as an engineer at a Fortune 50 company.
- Regular trips to Asia to provide lectures, counseling and on-site support
- Patent Attorney – Greenblum and Bernstein, PLC – 2015 – present
- Patent Attorney – Private Practice – 2010-2014
- Patent Litigation Summer Associate – AM 100 Firm – 2008
- System Analyst – Government Agency – 2006-2007
- Consultant – Global Fortune 500 Consulting Firm – 2003-2006
- Engineering Co-op Intern – Fortune 500 Company – 2000-2001
- Frequent lecturer on patent prosecution practice