- Branko Pejic is on the organizing committee for the FICPI ABC meeting being held in Miami, March 12-15, and Mr. Pejic will also be speaking on an international panel discussing recent intellectual property trends and developments in the Biologics and Pharmaceutical Industries
- The 2016 Supplement of Bruce Stoner’s treatise, Post-Grant Patent Practice, Second Edition, has been published.
- Bruce Bernstein recognized in Who’s Who Legal: Patents 2016
- G&B to host 2016 JIPA F8 Course.
- Branko Pejic spoke at the FICPI ABC meeting in Wales on June 23 on “Recent Developments in Intellectual Property Litigations and IPR/PGRs Before the USPTO”
- Michael Fink moderated a panel at the Best Practices in Intellectual Property Conference, May 30-31, 2016
- William Boshnick lectured before the Japan Patent Attorneys Association (JPAA).
Five G&B attorneys recognized as Washington D.C. & Baltimore’s Top Rated Lawyers of 2015.
- Bruce Bernstein, Branko Pejic and Michael Fink provided the U.S. licensing chapter in the recently published 2016 edition of Getting the Deal Through: Licensing.
- Jill Browning and Branko Pejic presented a webcast on
March 31, 2016
- Neil Greenblum and Jeff Handelsman lectured on U.S. IP law and practice at the Center for International Intellectual Property Studies from March 14-16, 2016.
- Paul Braier lectured on controlling litigation costs at Pharma IPR India 2016
- Jill M. Browning co-presented an all-day workshop on January 29, 2016 in Switzerland
- Harry Gwinnell moderates “Fireside Chat” at Association of Corporate Patent Counsel meeting in Miami.
- Harry Gwinnell re-elected to serve a two year term on the IPO Education Foundation Board of Directors.
- G&B successfully defends Accord Healthcare, Inc. in Hatch-Waxman patent infringement lawsuit.