- The 2016 Supplement of Bruce Stoner’s treatise, Post-Grant Patent Practice, Second Edition, has been published.
- Bruce Bernstein recognized in Who’s Who Legal: Patents 2016
- G&B to host 2016 JIPA F8 Course.
- Shruti Costales, Secretary of the IPO Women in IP Committee, has been informed that the Committee has won the 2016 Outstanding IPO Committee of the Year Award.
Shruti Costales hosted a booth at the IPO Education Foundation’s Girl Scouts IP Patch Event at the USPTO’s Dallas, TX regional office on July 30, 2016.
Branko Pejic spoke at the FICPI ABC meeting in Wales on June 23 on “Recent Developments in Intellectual Property Litigations and IPR/PGRs Before the USPTO”
- Michael Fink moderated a panel at the Best Practices in Intellectual Property Conference, May 30-31, 2016
- William Boshnick lectured before the Japan Patent Attorneys Association (JPAA).
Five G&B attorneys recognized as Washington D.C. & Baltimore’s Top Rated Lawyers of 2015.
- Bruce Bernstein, Branko Pejic and Michael Fink provided the U.S. licensing chapter in the recently published 2016 edition of Getting the Deal Through: Licensing.
- Jill Browning and Branko Pejic presented a webcast on
March 31, 2016
- Neil Greenblum and Jeff Handelsman lectured on U.S. IP law and practice at the Center for International Intellectual Property Studies from March 14-16, 2016.
- Paul Braier lectured on controlling litigation costs at Pharma IPR India 2016
- Jill M. Browning co-presented an all-day workshop on January 29, 2016 in Switzerland
- Harry Gwinnell moderates “Fireside Chat” at Association of Corporate Patent Counsel meeting in Miami.
- Harry Gwinnell re-elected to serve a two year term on the IPO Education Foundation Board of Directors.
- G&B successfully defends Accord Healthcare, Inc. in Hatch-Waxman patent infringement lawsuit.